Re: [Harp-L] Playing While Driving

Yep Richard!! I'm a city dweller and play at stop lights, etc. during heavy traffic.  Once after I pulled to a stop the driver who rolled to a stop next to me blew beep-beep on the horn.  I looked over at him and he waved his harp at me & gave me a "Thumbs Up!" I saluted him in turn.  It is not as rare as one might think.

Best regards.

Dan