[Harp-L] help with harp audio clips on Blackberry

Hello all,

I don't get to play out much or rehearse much due to scheduling hassles, so I just noodle along on the harmonica whenever I can... a few minutes here, a few minutes there.

Whenever I come up with a cool idea or lick or song idea, I record it on the "voice recorder" thing on my Blackberry Curve.

Does anyone know how to take those clips and send them to my computer? I don't have internet or data plans for my phone if that matters.

thanks,

Bill