Re: [Harp-L] Dance Currents with Richard Hunter video on Youtube

Hi Richard,

I really enjoyed your "multipart" playing. You do it so well. Did you and
Sam Hinton ever get together?

I only wish the camera would have focused on the dancers with some closeups
during the performance. I'll pass this video on to some Modern Dance friends
of mine. Two of them even play some harmonica, so I'm sure they'll love it.

Eric