[Harp-L] Playing With Two Harps

I was jamming the other night with my brother-in-laws and the
guitar-player-in-law chose the key of D. So I wondered... High G or Low G?

I grabbed both. Held the low as normal (between thumb and 1st finger) and
put the high between my 1st two fingers. Played a riff on the low and then
the same on the high. I was amazed that I could still cup my mic and get a
good sound out of both. It just worked. I was playing call and response
riffs between the two harps. I was a blast.

Anyone else ever try this?

Derwood