RE: [Harp-L] delay or reverb

I'm happy with my Holy Grail Plus.  I had a Lone Wolf and I found the sound of "delay" to be quite different from "reverb"--I much prefer the reverb effect.  I don't use the Holy Grail all the time but when I do, I'm happy with the bypass circuitry, the level of control I have over the effects, the quality of the the reverb.  It really does sound like a classic Fender reverb effect, to my ear. I see that Fender produces a pedal designed to mimic their classic reverb unit and have been tempted to try it but...I don't see the need for the expense.