[Harp-L] Kilborn Alley UK Tour

Well im home now in the States ....And i want to Thank Russ Turner ....for the loan of a Fender Baseman Amp ........Russ Thank you so much .........We had a great time in the UK London Towns ...And it was great to See and meet all the Harp players that came out to our gigs.......Gentelmen Tim , John O Leary , Steve Matthews  & Tina from Sydenham Blues Club..Russ Turners friend that came out to our last sendoff gig and let me use his Baseman .....and all the other Harpers that was there the last night i counted atleast 6 Harpers ....in the crowd ...i also want to thank Harp L for the list without this list i would have been playing into a solid state amp .........I learned alot in the UK ...and our friend John ... who droped off our PA and gear every day to our gigs ......He worked his Butt off ...That City is Big ...and he also had gigs every day too ......Just been a great tour .........Hope i get to meet all these guys again ............Thanks ..Deak Harp