<AB Box
<BOSS FDR-1
<Rotomachine line 6
<Micro POG
<GE-7 Boss
<DD-3 Boss
<-> Fender Blues Jr.
<
<With all, but the dd-3, with a small slap-back delay (and the amp reverb set
<to Zero), pedals off, this setup was a feedback beast, as if something was
<putting more gain to the signal.
<
<After a quick talk to the guitar player (who have identified this condition)
<I connected the mic direct into the Blues Jr (ok it's not the best harp amp
<but at least it works) and every think went great and I could play again.
<
<I am imagining that the problem might be with the Rotomachine or the FDR-1
<(Fender Deluxe Reverb Emulator)

In my opinion, the likeliest source of the problem is the FDR-1.  You haven't said with pieces are where in the chain--the fact that your chain starts with an A/B box indicates that the signal is split.  However, if that FDR-1 is in the chain that ends with the Blues Jr., then you've got the equivalent of a Fender Deluxe Reverb (which is what the FDR-1 is: a Deluxe reverb in a pedal) running into a Blues Jr.  It's definitely adding gain and distortion to the signal, and that could easily produce feedback.

However, this is a guess.  What you need to do is run the chain, and take one piece at a time out of the chain until you find the device that's producing feedback.  I would also drop either the FDR-1 or the Blues Junior from the chain, or put them on either side of the A/B splitter, so they're not both in the same chain.  If you've got one in a chain, you don't need the other.  If the Blues Junior is the only thing you've got that actually makes a sound (i.e. the only thing with a speaker), then drop the FDR-1, or start running it into a PA or keyboard amp.

Regards, Rihcard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter