From: Scott Hicks <dscotthicks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 1, 2009 7:19:49 AM PST
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Splitting Signal to Multiple Amps

Mostly a lurker, I do have a question that I'm sure can be answered by all the expertise here on the harp-l forum. I have a couple of amps (Silvertone 1482 and Supro 16T) that have distinctly different tones. If I were interested in running both simultaneously, is there a signal splitting device that someone would recommend? Also, I seem to remember reading that a passive splitter will also halve the signal strength, which would have obvious consequences. Any ideas? Thanks!

Scott