[Harp-L] Christmas Harmoncia Workshop (UK)

Christmas Harmonica Workshop

The Harp Surgery's Christmas harmonica workshop is on 19.Dec 2009 at Sussex Academy of Music,
Shoreham-by-Sea (near Brighton & Hove).

10am-1pm   Bookable at www.sussexacademy.com

Content
o Top Gear: Overdriving your harp (how to play overblows/overdraws)
o X Factor: Using a bullert mic and valve amp with jam tracks
o Eggheads: Ask the panel anything you ever wanted to know about the harmonica
o Jim'll Fixit: Our guest James Aldcroft shows us how to optimise, retune and repair a harmonica
o Harp The Herald: Christmas Carols on the blues harp

Further information also at www.harpsurgery.com

All abilities are welcome on this occasion and we will be offering mince pies and mulled wine after the event.

See you there!

Richard Taylor

www.harpsurgery.com
hove.actually@xxxxxxxxxxxx