Re: [Harp-L] RE: playing while driving

Considering how many people on this list may play and drive, this does represent some degree of statistical sampling on the relative danger of this practice. Not to hijack a thread that may be playing out but, has anyone on this list ever had a car accident while playing while driving under reasonable conditions? Richard, I am not sure playing while driving off the road in a severe snowstorm counts as I would not really consider that reasonable conditions for playing.
Just curious, I have never even come remotely close to an accident while PHWD over quite a few years.
Cheers.
Jon