Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] How Disturbed Are We?

Thanx Elizabeth! I really like Michel Herblin's approach...totally Musical,-)

----- Original Message ----- From: <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
To: <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 9:37 PM
Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] How Disturbed Are We?

Absolutely, Rob! - it's one reason I really dig your new CD 'Etruscan
Soul' so much...your segue from Peg (o' my heart) into Peg by Steely Dan is so
incredibly cool musically....

I'll never be in your league, but I play anything and everything which
feels 'right' to my ear - from '60's R&B to Roy Orbison to Sax or flute solos
(to me the instruments I hear in my head)....whatever sounds good to me.
There's almost nothing in my Ipod 'backing tracks' which originally started
off for harmonica.
\