Re: [Harp-L] Bassman point to point kits

Sorry all. I neglected to mention that these are for changing the pcb re-issue bassman to a point to point type amp. It's
a great upgrade. They can obviously also be used for a scratch build.

Scooter

Hi all. I always clean up the shop after I ship out a finished amp. This time around I came across a couple point to point
Bassman kit's. I used to make these years back and still do on occasion when requested. If anyone's interested, they're
$250 and include everything. The kit's are the mian board with the pot's pre wired and the tube socket wires all pre-wired.
everything is already cut to length to fit in the Bassman chassis. Also included is the filter cap board pre wired as well.
With these kit's I include an altered copy of the 59 Bassman layout for easy instalation. I can also install the kit for you
for $450 + shipping. With this option I will need just the chassis shipped to me. The kit's I have in stock are modified for
harp but I can make them stock as well. All kit's also come with an adjustable bias pot mounted to the main board for
easy bias adjustment. If interested, shoot me an email.

Thanks,
Scooter