Re: [Harp-L] customizing Lee Oskars

To be fair, I recently bought a minor tuned LO and I have to admit that it does play pretty stiff.  However, I have not yet gapped it and it's also a D (A minor) and I hate D harps anyway. I bet once I get it gapped and play it a little, it will be fine. The other Lee Oskar harps I have bought have all been well worth the money and they last and last.
Steve Webb in Minnesota, where cool weather  prevails this weekend.