Re: [Harp-L] Back Line Quandary (gear question)

Tom Albanese wrote:
Hey all, especially you amp experts. I'm playing a gig in Chicago on Monday
night where I am forced to use an amp from the house back line. It consists
of 2 Marshall JVM410H heads, an Ampeg SVTCL Head and 2 Vox Valvetronix
AD30VT. There are various 4x10 and 6x10 Marshall and Ampeg cabinets to
choose from. Obviously this is a rock club. I plan on going in there armed
with my trusty Kinder AFB+ but I'm clueless about which amp to choose. I
wish I could just go in with my Meteor but it seems that they insist on
bands using the house gear. I'm scared! Help!

if there are to be vocals, i'd assume they have a PA. any chance you could play mic>kinder>PA?

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser