Re: [Harp-L]  Harp Case stories

Check out the fishing tackle boxes. They are hard plastic, so they probably
break when dropped a few 100 times. But they have lots of compartments and
lids within lids. Take a few harps and mics with you and see how they fit
when you visit the fishing goods section at your local sporting goods store.

They must be somewhat roadworthy -- fishermen haul them around -- I don't
know, I just use mine for home storage.

hope this helps
Phil