Re: [Harp-L] Need Harp Case Suggestions

My favorite harp cases are:

1.  Hal Iwan custom harp case, wide variety of inserts to choose from.
http://www.customharpcases.com/

2.  14-harp soft case like Seydel sells, and Jeff Spoor at Cumberland Custom Cases sells a real nice padded leather version similar in size.
http://www.cumberlandcustomcases.com/

3.  and again, Jeff Spoor, Cordura cases... I have a 6-slot and 7-slot belt cases, but he offers different sizes to suit your needs.

4.  My own custom harp case that holds over 100 diatonic harps and various others (chromatic, SBS's, echoes), that I built from an aluminum tool box that sits securely on a chopped tripod mic stand.

Ken H in OH