Re: [Harp-L] Mulheres Gaitistas

Hello everybody,

Regarding to the Mulheres Gaitistas project, it was an idea from one of our
endorsers, Vasco Fae, to make a project with women only, since they are just
a few in the brazilian harmonica community, and they all play quite well.
This turned out to be a successful event that took place in Sao Paulo,
Brazil, that made Mariana Borssatto (Brazil) and Natacha Seara (Argentina) both
eventually become Bends endorsers. The young Sarah Messias (Brazil) has
great potential as well, so we decided to support her by providing
harmonicas and featuring her in the "Bends Teen" section of our site. For
the ones interested, there's more information about them in our website.
For the ones that are in Sao Paulo in late September, the girls will be
performing at our stand at Expomusic 2009.

Regards to all,

Thiago Cerveira
http://www.bendsharmonicas.com
http://www.myspace.com/thiagocerveira