[Harp-L] Big Walter's Amp
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Big Walter's Amp
- From: Ev630 <eviltweed@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:49:54 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=RHy2tJmREoKlPTx/HI0ML+OV3MIUD7kbqxAJ5iY7uzg=; b=WAcqdClwM5ZMf6ra6fL28I7D0DPo6+T6lvqnjSVd6t+eY6YmTCZCHwKjqXjaCAh+r6 MC9Yw4RmILn/dBkLvy2H36A28VZfrXgyJul6ojF48vSgtLbIeXNLndQPxGsI+4XTSn/7 SCtWHLaRsHbB69V9afoaIUxqweUA7AweSsKO0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=aHOpnJGUnAvt53Y3sHRqLv6ABXukt1O4qLKFpHxCI+JWzN5zt3+V9IRo/k5LhLmQib lwqwYakdacXMW6KW9EnEMhjththZoKWRUNb8TFeqcBxHYlpWNfJbwLyJA5FMpYIEEXdV 81hDXiKgVF6Wy1K+6xVMUjGS33FTIbzU49aPU=
The person to ask is Sugar Ray Norcia, since he owns that Princeton amp now.
I recall Monster Mike Welch discussing it on TGP a few years ago, saying
Norcia used that amp on many of his CDs.
Which reminds me, IMNSHO the best tone and phrasing Sugar Ray ever got on a
recording was on the support set for Horton on "Live at the Knickerbocker",
on the tune "I Cry For You". Outta sight! Buy it here:
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and