[Harp-L] What amp Walter Horton really used!

I've been reading all the hoopla on what Walter played through.? Well here it is...He used a white knob, brown, silver face, Fendar Prinzeton.....it was a knock off of the Fenders and it was made in Taiwan.? I should know, I traded it to Walter in exchange for some lessons.? I ended up teaching him how to get his big tone!? You are all very welcome.? This stuff I'm making up is true!? In all seriousness, the best mid-sized harp amp I've ever heard was a brown face Princeton.? I had a 1971 silver face Princeton at the same time and it was not even close.? The brown face just had THE best, warmest, rich sound.? I would have loved to grabbed it up and run out the door with it, leaving my silver face in exchange.? Actually the owner was pretty drunk... could have walked out with it....and mine.? Hindsight's 20/20.