[Harp-L] Shameless Self-Promotion: The Lime Hollow Boys

List mates:

On September 2nd & 3rd my band, The Lime Hollow Boys
[www.limehollowboys.com] will be once again doing 10 shows at the NY State
Fair in Syracuse, NY.

Free shows on the NYS Grange Pavilion stage are at 12, 2, 4, 6, & 8:00pm on
Sept. 2nd. And also on the center court stage of the Dairy Progress
building on Sept.3rd with shows there at 11:00am, 1, 3, 5 and 7pm.

The NY State Fair [ http://www.nysfair.org/ <http://www.nysfair.org/home>
home] in one of the largest and oldest fairs in the country. You really owe
it to yourself to visit at least once. The fair is just off I-90 and within
5 miles of Syracuse Camping World. There are plenty of campsites in the
Syracuse NY area, plenty of parking at the fair, and public shuttle busses
from all the malls to and from the fair multiple times daily.

We will also be at the Adirondack Museum at Blue Mtn. Lake, NY

[
http://www.adkmuseum.org/exhibits_and_events/special_events/detail/?id=100
] Saturday, Sept. 5 for their 22nd annual "Rustic Fair". Shows will be at
10:, 11:15, 1:00, 2:15, & 3:30. The museum is THE showplace of everything
Adirondack, and the Rustic Fair brings in rustic furniture makers and
craftspeople from all over the US to show and sell their wares. This is the
biggest show of its type in the Northeast. Don't Miss it! There are LOADS
of spectacular campgrounds and cottages in the Blue Mountain Lake/Long
Lake/Indian Lake Area.

I Hope to see some of you at either gig. If you do make either one, come on
up and identify yourself as a Harp-L member! I'd love to meet you!  Come
criticize my chromatic playing!

Johnny "Big Bad" Wolfe

& The Lime Hollow Boys

See & Hear Us at our website:

www.limehollowboys.com

GO GREEN! This message sent with 100% recycled post-consumer electrons.