[Harp-L] Time to say thank you

Hi everybody,

8 days since the end of the SPAH '09 edition, and yes this is the time to say thank you.

1) To Tom Stryker, Paul Davies and Warren Bee who made this convention one of the best (probably the best) harmonica experience of my life. The organization of this kind of event takes a lot of time, dedication and energy, and they've been OUTSTANDING at any levels.

2) To all the players I've met : sitting with the chromatic players, jamming with the bluegrass players like Carrie and David, being in the blues circle and listening to Rob Paparozzi, Richard Sleigh, Steve Baker, Todd Parrot, Nic Clark, Gary Smith, the legendary Buzz Krantz (Buzz I love you) , TJ Klay, Dennis Gruenling, Gary Smith, Will Scarlett, Dave Barrett, and everyone else (I can't mentioned everyone) who have been inspirational and a priceless emotional experience.

3) To ALL the harmonica companies: Seydel, Suzuki, and Hohner have made a terrific job. The availability of Rupert Oysler, the kindness of Sissi Jones, the outstanding dedication of the Suzuki team have to be recognized and mentionned.

4) A Special mention to Seydel (RupertOysler), Blowsmeaway productions, and Jeffrey Spoor from http://cumberlandcustomcases.com/. Without them these wonderful days wouldn't have been for ever in my life.

5) To Jimi Lee who played wonderfully with me

6) And Finally to JASON RICCI: from the Blow-Off till the end of the convention, Jason has been available, kind, wise, and always happy to provide the best advice he can give for everybody

Christelle Berthon

Official website : http://www.christelleharpqueen.net http://www.youtube.com/christellester http://www.myspace.com/christelleberthon