Re: [Harp-L] Fender Princeton Reverb Reissue vs Silverface Princeton Reverb

I like silver!  I've owned several Fender SF amps for harp, including
the Princeton.  With a little tube swapping it is a wonderful harp amp.

Try a 5751 premp tube (NOS Philips from Tube Depot for around $20) and a
pair of new production Tung Sol 6V6 tubes.  And get a cover for it
from D2F.  You'll have a sweet vintage amp that sounds great and will only
increase in value.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/