Re: [Harp-L] Sore Throat

Gargle with warm salt water several times a day. This has always worked for me and the kids.

abner ( BluEyes, gargle sound thru the harp)
----- Original Message ----- From: <ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Harp- L" <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Sore Throat

I eat raw lemon to boost the immune system. I don't think it does anything for the voice with a cold but it seems to lessen the duration of cold and often the cold doesn't develop at all. I eat maybe a quarter a day.

Now I don't know if it really helps but it has got to be better than popping some synthatic pill.
AC