[Harp-L] Re: Effects

The first and most important test of a sound is whether it inspires you to play great stuff.

The next test is whether the sound excites other people.

There are lots of inspiring sounds out there, and lots of sounds that excite an audience.   There is no single sound that is "best" for all musical contexts, though some sounds are most inspiring for a particular player.

My goal is to create sounds that inspire players to make great music.  I'm sure that others will do the same, and we'll all benefit as a result.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter