[Harp-L] Re: jason's organ
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: jason's organ
- From: Michael Easton <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:42:22 -0400
- In-reply-to: <200908211216.n7LCGofm021014@harp-l.com>
- References: <200908211216.n7LCGofm021014@harp-l.com>
thanks for the info on and off list.
As I pointed out to one guy the harp player is technology challenged
but a good player.
Not sure if the info will get used.
He is a pro artist and has no concept of harp gear and electronics.
Very focused on painting.
Do any of you know what pedal(s) Jason uses to get the organ effect?
I have his email address but don't want bug him about his gear.
I'm guessing there is at least a rotary and pod in the mix. I recall
the question came up months ago but I'm not into modeling effects so
ignored the posts.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and