Re: [Harp-L] lee oskar quality slipping???

<Had to buy a new Lee Oskar A harmonica. The old one went out of tune.
<Didn't
<even last four years.

This message was obviously ironic, since nobody complains about a harp breaking down after 4 years.

I have Lee Oskars in my kit that have been performing well, with occasional minor adjustments, for twice that long.  Not all of them do, and of course the harder you play and the more you use a particular harp, the faster it will break down.  In general, LOs are the longest-lasting harps I've ever owned.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter