Re: [Harp-L] Blues mandolin/harp - Gerry Hundt

Gerry is an old friend.  He plays multiple instruments including
mando, harp, guitar and bass.  He is very bluescentric but can play
other styles.  When I lived in Manhattan in 1999 we met at a blues jam
and he became my guitarist for my gigs.  Coincindentally, I also play
blues mandolin.  I do not think he played mando in 1999, but he was a
great guitarist and I'm sure that helped him become pro at mando
quickly,  He is a great harp player as well.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com