[Harp-L] Masco tube amp for sale MA17N

Masco MA17N tube P.A. for sale. Blue and silver color. From early 1950's I think. It works great, and has new elecrolytic capacitors (Sprague and F&H) installed by local technician. All tubes original, including two big coke bottle 6L6 output tubes. Please ask questions --- I can email photos if you are actually interested. This makes a nice vocal P.A. and guitar amp, and I think it might be good for harmonica with the proper microphone. (No microphone or speakers included). Thanks.