From: "MANFRED WEWERS" <mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 10:09:58 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH 2009

I attended the 2009 Convention (and many before), and as always had a great time. I didn't like everything but where do you find perfection? It is still harmonica heaven to me. How does one organization satisfy over 400 different sets of expectations? You can't but you do your best.

If you want to improve something at SPAH, "step up to the plate" as Tom Stryker says. Those overworked volunteers need help not more work. They are also interested in improving the process.

Manfred Wewers