[Harp-L] video posted "Amazing grace"

Hi all,
 just wanted to debut the first of many video's I will be posting on my web site. Hope you enjoy. I'm also in the process of working on a solo album, the album will be live busking in some subways in NYC and I'm reworking my harmonica book and a new web site.
Yes there are lots of great books out there, this will have my own take on the 20 year of teaching music. Incorporating notation, tabs, timing and how the words of a tune are the key to adding soul to your playing. I will debut the site and book when I'm finished!
peaceMiguel
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=62026210