Re: [Harp-L] vintage amp fiends will want to check out this site

Yeah, but there are Kalamazoos, Silvertones, and silverface Champs. The real
question is what's been done to them, if anything. Some of them look
"frankensteined" or "pillaged". Some of the amps appear to have small
speakers just sitting in openings for 12" speakers and I do mean "sitting,
as in propped up in the holes ha ha .
THis collection has also been for sale for a long time (I remember checking
this out at least a year ago). Anyone bought anything from these people?