Re: [Harp-L] How to play all scale tones on Diatonic Harp ?
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] How to play all scale tones on Diatonic Harp ?
- From: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 05:23:27 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1250598207; bh=U+qSPCZol7SjHBaYT7IemaQIy6gV9m6UHhT0gKqTJkE=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=3pJv2GjSpfUYSG903zEBapgu/V6wQ3vJM2YTa0eN3ISuHN0XLFyrT3J3bHUAIs5p4A7mSv2oyJM543PQlMBiASVBjUzk9I5GTkC9sziDhPn7Jqsg04onOx6N2Jb33jC4OwhaATnIvnw9ZTfAOPr7cAUuK8ODw8UML9SfwOku0zY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=p/jzCMgfVvRKQy/cfCDegc2fk1cLGrq9Xs2FNZEZNc2dCUPe4gd7unTUgQcAmbDuT/w50BmIMRoPOWNJ0g17ydGhCaZLsk/S3l0w8Sc8JLMW0yhoBM2KeCE6OqXYpXZ/jaehvQKGC6YSXIVbdAfsSW7aRQwRvb+/mrePCF67OKo=;
"Bending notes to get the F and A in the first octave on a C diatonic is
Thus wrote Phil. It may very well be true -- at least for the F note. But I´d say that the adverbial qualification here should be emphasized: it is RELATIVELY easy, when it comes to the A.
Doing one-arm push ups while reciting the Halmet soliloqy was also something I found relatively easy a while back. (These days I tend to drop the push up part.)
Articulating a decent commentary on Gödels incompleteness theorems can also be relatively easy, I hear some people say.
However, don´t despair if those double bent notes in hole 3 comes out a bit on the sour side, even after years of playing: it happens in the best of families. And remember, it´s RELATIVELY easy ...
>Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:48:11 EDT
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and