Re: [Harp-L] How to play all scale tones on Diatonic Harp ?

"Bending notes to get the F and A in the first octave on a C diatonic is
relatively easy."
  Thus wrote Phil. It may very well be true -- at least for the F note. But I´d say that the adverbial qualification here should be emphasized: it is RELATIVELY easy, when it comes to the A.
  Doing one-arm push ups while reciting the Halmet soliloqy was also something I found relatively easy a while back. (These days I tend to drop the push up part.)
  Articulating a decent commentary on Gödels incompleteness theorems can also be relatively easy, I hear some people say.

  However, don´t despair if those double bent notes in hole 3 comes out a bit on the sour side, even after years of playing: it happens in the best of families. And remember, it´s RELATIVELY easy ...

Cheers,
Martin