[Harp-L] website

Hi folks. Sale is ending soon, as those coming back from Spah may be
keeping things busy. Anyone from Spah I will take care of even if sale is over.
I could only take XXX amount of orders and am almost there. I always just
build,  shelling out my money up front so you don't have a lead time.
Please keep an eye on our new site, which is in progress, as I will have a
Newsletter weekly on topics you can email me about, vintage amps, or
updates on my amps or seminars..  One big update I need to get to the  masses on
my Cruncher And 410/Super Sonny is that anyone can plug into  Bright One
input with the stock settings and the amp will come even more alive,  like it
is on steroids, Not too bright. Not bridging, just straight into  either
Bright one or modified Bright Two input.  Mainly the  Cruncher, which I hope
many at SPAH got a chance to hear, as I am getting  reports they are. I am
shooting my part of our ad/video in sections, one for  each amp, and one for
custom mics, also a Sonny Terry Tribute medley to promote  my seminars, which
will also be on my site in plenty of time. All the 410  modifications are
giving the player a brand new amp, it is that drastic, sorry  if I made what
people thought who owned it great even better, I don't rest on my  laurels. I
can set

I have THREE hot, smoking black label elements in my custom Turner  shells,
smaller grip, indented pots that click, choice of Red, Metallic Teal,  and
Dark Blue. ALL Chuck Gurney worked over, 10/10. I don't play videos through
two amps, now sure how realistic that is to actually how the mic sounds, I
just  go by my reputation, and anyone who has bought a mic from me has been
very  happy.  Price is a much more reasonable $350 per mic. Yes I have one
for  me, these are all equal, Chuck will tell you how high my standards are
as will  every other vendor.

Check the newsletter or site for news regarding a true vintage grade
Bassman style amplifier, two already made, very limited run, 5 tops. All
original Jensen 1950's P10R,s plus one monster tone  speaker, Military sealed pots,
finger jointed pine cab, Tungsol NOS 5881's  Plus Tungsol preamps where
possible. NOS rectifier. Transformers to Exact 45249,  8087, 14684 specs. NOS
1953 Amphenol power tube and rectifier sockets sealed in  military bags.
Military PIO capacitors, matched within 5%. Full documentation of  every detail
in a signed, documentation of materials format. If you want it for  guitar,
not a problem.

Just some of the many things happening right now. I hope to see any of you
Boston people up in Marshfield on the 23rd for Charlie Musselwhite's show.
We  will be staying in Rockland, please seek me out at the show, my fiancee
Kay will  be shooting that night to hopefully get the same quality as Ray's
show. That  will be the day I present him with his Fat Iron Masco, all done
by Sonny Jr  engineer Keith Robb and myself, no trick mods, designed to be
able to just go  into line out with no speakers attached if wanted, Monster
tone. We plan on  having it and the Cruncher in a separate channel so we can
get the best idea if  this is the one for him to carry everywhere overhead.
Tuki did a wonderful job  of a full enclosure cover.

Thank you.