Re: [Harp-L] SPAH

I have been trying to find spah2009 and HH_mag on Twitter, but so far
haven't succeeded. I am on there as Sam Barry
_http://www.redroom.com/publishedwork/how-play-harmonica-and-other-life-less
ons-sam-barry-foreword-dave-barry_
(http://www.redroom.com/publishedwork/how-play-harmonica-and-other-life-lessons-sam-barry-foreword-dave-barry)

In a message dated 8/16/2009 5:45:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,