[Harp-L] Best out of Box RE: Dave Payne Vintage 1923

I've heard the same bad experiences from a few people.  I ordered two harps, a C and D about 6 months ago, and they've been great.  Really loud and great tone and playability, with only a very minor setup of lower and mid-range reeds.  The plates were a bit loose, and the comb was NOT fully sealed, but the plates were nice and thick.  A friend borrowed the D and had nothing but good to say about it.

I think the consistency of the company is wavering, though, because I've heard alot of bad things about the harps, too.  I got lucky, but I'm not certain the new ones are of the same caliber.

Get free photo software from Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.com/online/photos?ocid=PID23393::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_PH_software:082009