[Harp-L] RE: 270 Dymondwood comb
- To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] RE: 270 Dymondwood comb
- From: Robert Coble <robertpcoble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:12:09 -0400
- Importance: High
- In-reply-to: <200908140053.n7E0qwfo022930@harp-l.com>
- References: <200908140053.n7E0qwfo022930@harp-l.com>
The new dymondwood combs look beautiful!
A couple of questions:
(1) What is the purpose of the double round at the end of the chamber?It appears like a "lip" of some sort; possibly a variation of Tate ramps?
(2) How does it SOUND, compared to other woods, plastic, aluminum, steel, brass, silver, gold, etc.? ( ;-) I'M KIDDING!!!)
I sure wish I had your talent and machine shop! Congrats on the new CNC!
All the best!
Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and