[Harp-L] RE: 270 Dymondwood comb

Chris,

The new dymondwood combs look beautiful!

A couple of questions:

(1) What is the purpose of the double round at the end of the chamber?It appears like a "lip" of some sort; possibly a variation of Tate ramps?

(2) How does it SOUND, compared to other woods, plastic, aluminum, steel, brass, silver, gold, etc.? ( ;-) I'M KIDDING!!!)

I sure wish I had your talent and machine shop! Congrats on the new CNC!

All the best!
Crazy Bob