[Harp-L] Best Working Man's Harmonica Out of the Box

I wondering what folks think is currently the best medium-priced ten-hole
diatonic harmonica out of the box. I am particularly interested if anyone
thinks a certain harp lends itself to overblowing without too much tinkering,
as  I am fundamentally a lazy person at heart.

Thanks,

Sam Barry, author of How to Play the Harmonica: and Other Life  Lessons
_http://www.redroom.com/author/sam-barry_
(http://www.redroom.com/author/sam-barry)

PS I hope those of you at the convention are having a great  time.