[Harp-L] Re: MANJI, HARRISON, CROSSOVER,ETC...

You are CORRECT, sir!

I was blowing reeds out left, right and center until I discovered how to play from my diaphragm.

I'm anxious to find out if the Manji's come with replaceable reedsplates.

And yes, I'm ordering a few Hammonds soon, thanks to your recommendations, John.

Ray. -- My Music - www.resgraphics.com/music My YouTube - www.youtube.com/raybee127