[Harp-L] Liveblogging SPAH 2009

Hi all,

Someone asked recently whether there would be any blogging/twittering/ etc. going on at SPAH 2009. Well the answer is an emphatic YES. If you can't make it to Sacramento this year, we will endeavour, in our own small way, to bring Sacramento (well, the SPAH part of it anyway) to you.

www.spah.org has set up several blogs for spah volunteers to use during and after the convention, so check the site for updates. SPAH also has a new twitter account: twitter.com/spah2009.

In addition, Harmonica Happenings has launched it's own blog and twitter identity, and will be liveblogging the convention as well. Please check us out at www.harmonicahappenings.com and twitter.com/HH- mag.

See y'all at the convention, or in the ether... ;)

--Jp