Re: [Harp-L] Bends harmonicas

On Aug 10, 2009, at 11:43 AM, martin oldsberg wrote:

I have been driven into shops that sells day-glo nail polish, and I must say, that has made me feel a bit uncomfortable, being an old fashioned un-gay sort of guy.

Martin

I have been using nail polish since I was a kid. First living in a home with a mother and 3 sisters (all older) &
(no brothers). Then a household with a wife and 3 daughters. There were always bottles of thickened polish being tossed out. One daughter was 'Goth' and used some tretty weird stuff. lolol. They didn't know that it could be thinned with acetone. I use thickened polish for wind savers, and thinned for the combs.

smo-joe