Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Convention

I meant experience the "fun" not the "sun," thought I suppose both apply since we will be in California. :-)

Bob

On Aug 10, 2009, at 9:41 AM, Bob Cohen wrote:

To all attending the Sacramento Convention, let's help those who won't be with us to experience the sun. Please use the web site forums while you are in Cali. and share your SPAH Convention moments. All you have to do is register for the site. I'll be around the whole week to answer questions about the web site and to meet old and new friends.

To those who aren't, check the web site: spah.org. We will be live blogging the Convention all week. Attendees will be leaving comments on our forums. We have also set up a fan page on Facebook: SPAH. Will be tweeting on twitter at: spah2009. Join up, follow, and don't miss out on the fun!

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Interactive Media and Marketing
Publisher, spah.org
W:  www.mojotools.com