[Harp-L] was Renny, now Chmel

Frank writes:

"Didi you consider waiting for the upcoming harmonica build by Franz
Chmel and his partners? I don´t know when this will happen, but i´m
very sure it´ll be a really innovative and excellent intrument. "

This is the first I've heard of Franz Chmel getting into the harmonica business. I know he's worked closely with the people at Harp Online, but checking the harp-l archives no-one has posted on this before.

Thanks for any info you might be able to share.

JR Ross