[Harp-L] re: Bends Harmonicas at SPAH

Thanks for the links to all the Youtube videos of Bends harps. I think this trend of posting promotional videos for harmonicas is a great development, and no need to apologize for your English, it's certainly better than my Portuguese. The harmonicas certainly look nice, with some interesting packaging ideas as well (I like the extra stickers for labeling, for instance).

Have fun at SPAH--I'm sure you'll enjoy it and it's a great place to introduce a new range of harps to the market.

For those interested you can read a review of some of the Bends chromatic models here:

http://www.patmissin.com/reviews/bends1.html

They certainly sound like a nice addition to the market, and if the diatonics are at this level I'm sure they will be another top-level option.

JR Ross