[Harp-L] Bends Harmonicas at SPAH

Hello to all fellow harmonica players,

Please allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Thiago, I've just joined the list, I'm from Brazil and endorser of Bends Harmonicas.
I'll be at the SPAH (my first time at the convention!), and this year we'll have a vendor table to demonstrate (and sale) the instruments, and I'll also make a workshop on brazilian music on Thursday.

To the ones who are curious about the harps, I'll be happy to show you in person, and for the ones that will not be present at SPAH, we also put videos on youtube with some kind of "test drive" on each diatonic harp (links below). I apologize for some english mistakes on the videos...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2r_3BAyfkQ - Bends Croma Harmonica
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_P7LWJHMIA - Bends Juke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9v60ryEzsA - Bends Adagio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6mQICxGy9E - Bends Anima
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul9pixNP0SY - Bends Prima

I look forward to meet everybody in SPAH, I've only heard great things about the event, and the people I've been in touch so far - Tom Stryker, LJ Atkison, Roger Bale, Bob Cohen, Gene Hansen - have been very nice to me.

I also appreciate to have been accepted on the list.

Thank you for your attention, best regards to all,

Thiago.
Thiago Cerveira
http://www.bendsharmonicas.com
http://www.myspace.com/thiagocerveira