[Harp-L] SPAH:HARP AMP COMPARISONS-Sact or Bust

Hi David and the rest,
  I will not be making the scene--unfortunatly--at SPAH, but David Barrett will be bringing our new MegaTone Wezo 45 Combo to the convention.  He may be bringing the brand new 2-12 Extension cabinet with him too.  We just sent the new amp out to him the other day after installing  our brand new  clean circuit switch.  It's working great and gives you the ability to clean up your tone for all you folks who like that option on an amp.   Stop by and check it out while you're at the convention.
I don't know if the "Amp Comparison" is happening or not, but I invite you all to give our new amp a test drive if you have the chance.
We should have all the new pics of the new cabinets and Harp Road Case up on the site by the end of this weekend.
Click the MegaTone link below to visit.
I hope all you folks have a great time at SPAH and I look forward to all the reports as they come in.
We're making plans to be there next year for sure.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com