Re: [Harp-L] The new Suzuki MANJI: Closest Reed/Slot Tolerances Ever Achieved
- To: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The new Suzuki MANJI: Closest Reed/Slot Tolerances Ever Achieved
- From: Mojo Red <harplicks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 13:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1249763624; bh=JtdjW5dJdeUViY5GyGFgOW7p9/lq6K3p6m8RT/tlicw=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=voSDxccFz6DgUA6Bpwiab2jgmHuVPTqPBXacyyAZULOtS35bBz2lC6EebWYB2hMwP6zdRI+Agw66YNybKO5/bBrpaBK6ep3/FOKWah9gQdNhZTLJRkaWQYh0U0YJV+OvAC3MG339+P8VQQLaT0SdCLQibvYMkc2gkWsW78rXUT0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Y85XHOvVECsOVzeD+2evVIxYxDI5iXQ9wGlaCwRJBX24HrJNxAlv/rgZOl530bwOnfBrx9QDRPPovZ7cgdZaJL+2/kYM1hcsY0XJF0WjwzAU69cofY9mbzIHwcUTy1FeFd5UVjPPNrLElCckyCPYqZ0pQGrMNO9qdkNGxTiq3Pc=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
A VERY interesting harp. I am very eager to get my hands on one of these. Too bad I can't attend SPAH this year.
Nice job on the video too.
Harpin' in Colorado,
TeraBlu Band on My Space
----- Original Message ----
From: Brendan Power <bren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2009 4:03:17 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] The new Suzuki MANJI: Closest Reed/Slot Tolerances Ever Achieved
Suzuki will unveil their all-new Manji M-20 diatonic harmonica at SPAH this
Every component has been designed from scratch for high performance: comb,
coverplates, reeds and reedplates. All the bits are striking, but the most
impressive claim Suzuki are making is that, in the MANJI, they have achieved
an unprecedented level of accuracy in fixing the reeds on the reedplate.
This has allowed them to reduce the reed/slot tolerances to a fineness never
before achieved in a manufactured harmonica...
You can see and hear the MANJI M-20 in these two videos:
MANJI Part 1:
MANJI Part 2:
The icing on the cake is that the MANJI will retail at a very affordable
price (to be announced at SPAH).
Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and