re: [Harp-L] Effects Seminar at SPAH

Buddha wrote (regarding the effects seminar):
<I'm very much looking forward to this.  I hope to bring my full
<effects rig.  No amp simulation from me as I prefer to play through a
<real amp and use the effects to add another avenue for sonic
<exploration.  We seem to have two different approaches to using
<effects so this should be a well rounded seminar.

And what could be more wickedly cool than that?

I am SO looking forward to this session.

regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter