re: [Harp-L] Effects Seminar at SPAH
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: re: [Harp-L] Effects Seminar at SPAH
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:47:26 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=E4u42tQE8j6seTqpNLkPMddebwjZgS1NgeJ2fexMp91Ud7J7TxPJMHbz+sQn0Sjb; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Buddha wrote (regarding the effects seminar):
<I'm very much looking forward to this. I hope to bring my full
<effects rig. No amp simulation from me as I prefer to play through a
<real amp and use the effects to add another avenue for sonic
<exploration. We seem to have two different approaches to using
<effects so this should be a well rounded seminar.
And what could be more wickedly cool than that?
I am SO looking forward to this session.
regards, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and