[Harp-L] Effects Seminar at SPAH
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Effects Seminar at SPAH
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:55:55 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=TEI831raolGA0Lcujv3N5GU5WVwWsgNajt9qNOrmOFpuybq8sJPt2esktipGwtLG; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This is a quick message to advise that Chris Michalek and I will co-present a seminar on effects for harmonica at SPAH on Friday, Aug. 14 from 11 AM-noon.
Expect a lot of brightly colored hardware on the floor and weirdly colored sounds in the air. In addition to the exotica, I expect to demonstrate a few sounds that emulate much more traditional amped setups, with hardware that costs about 1/3 of the traditional setup and weighs about 1/10 of the traditional setup.
Regards, Richard Hunter
author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrick
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and