[Harp-L] SPAH Windsaver Seminar

There will be a SPAH seminar "Windsaver Solutions" on Friday Aug 16, 11:00a in Suite 308.

You will see a sticking-popping tester for evaluating different types of valves. There will be copies of the seminar outline, Rick Epping's Tools, and some sample experimental valves to take with you, (as long as 50 will last).

If you need information about valves, you will find it. If you have new information for us, come and share it during the discussion period. There are many interesting valve stories out there and we want to hear them!

If you are ever bothered by valve malfunctions, come and join us. If not, come anyway and we'll worship at your feet!

Vern