[Harp-L] Blues Videos from Singapore

Hi, I've recently performed with my band, the Chicken Shack Revival at the Esplanade Concourse. We had a great time during the show and we'd like to share the moments with you in these videos. Day 2, 31st July 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmzqLSW8llg Day 1, 30th July 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDRJaX07eEY Our previous gig at the Esplanade Outdoor Theatre http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9AF9Vwph04 Cheers!
Louis Lam
Singapore http://youtube.com/chickenshackrevival

      Get your new Email address!